Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milford, DE 19963
• Able to perform all functions, with the exception of welding, in each station and feeder areas in assigned department.
• Able to flex to other assembly lines.
• Able to assemble mechanical support assemblies to specifications.
• Able to identify and assemble all parts.
• Practice and sustain 5’s methods.
• Know material ordering systems.
• Know proper sealing procedures for all products.
• Know motor sizes and able to read data plates.
• Know plumbing and electrical work of units.
• Capable of working from ladders up to 20 feet in height.
• Familiar with knock down packing and crating.
• Able to install special accessories on units and their function and installation.
• Familiar with all appropriate procedures, policies, and instructions of ISO for area of assignment to ensure quality.
• Understands, mentors and drives LEAN principles in the area.
• Continually help develop ways to improve the safety performance and eliminate any safety issues identified in the field and the plant.
• Help achieve departmental safety goals including near miss reporting and safety metrics.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Required
• General knowledge in the construction of related equipment.
• Demonstrate strong skills in initiative, problem solving, and working in a “team” environment.
• Working command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Possess good communication skills and the ability to work professionally with Representatives, Customers, and Field Service co-workers.
• Personable, dependable, flexible, innovative, decisive and loyal.
• Understand bill of material.
• Working knowledge of computers including ManMan and PPD systems.
• Able to use simple math and basic hand held measuring tools.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to understand and react to job schedules.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Maintain regular attendance.
• Be aware of normal hazards and take appropriate precautions.
• Loud manufacturing environment