Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Seaford, DE 19973
Maintenance Person – McDonald’s® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we’re looking for more of them. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you’re interested (and we sure hope you are), let’s get together.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris