Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant | Home He
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
As the largest accredited home-health agency in Delaware, Christiana Care VNA – Home Healthcare - is committed to helping Delawareans live independently, manage chronic diseases, understand and manage their medications and obtain home health care that is affordable and of the highest quality. We are equipped with some of the most advanced technology available for home health care, providing state-of-the-art service and care that our patients value. Christiana Care VNA is fully accredited by the Joint Commission’s Home Care Accreditation Program, the gold standard of excellence in quality and safety. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: .
Christiana Care VNA is hiring a Part Time certified occupational therapy assistant, COTA, to join our dynamic and cohesive team of therapists in New Castle County, Delaware. As a Certified Occupational Therapist you will:
- Work a minimum of 16 hours a week, though if available for more work may work more
- Work Monday through Friday some of the hours between 8am and 5pm. The successful candidate may choose to work 2 8 hour days, or perhaps from 9am-2pm over a few days.
- Collaborate with one or more Occupational Therapist
- Engage with adult and geriatric patients to support a safe home environment
- Requires 1 year of experience as a COTA.
- Must attend a two week orientation, Monday through Friday, in our New Castle office.
- Home care experience preferred.
- Proof of a valid driver’s license and active auto insurance is required.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.