Workday Systems Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
The Shared Service Technology department is currently recruiting for a WorkdaySystems Analyst to join their team. As a Workday Systems Analyst you will be responsible for learning new systems, re-designing workflows, training staff in the use and operation of HR systems, ensuring HR data quality and integrity through internal audits, and partnering with the HR Operations team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining effective user relationships in order to provide a climate receptive to systems improvement and to enhance understanding of the users’ business concerns.
- Participating on user project teams, audits installed system for conformance to objectives and makes applicable changes, conducts additional training and clarifies procedures to assure full user satisfaction.
- Utilizing business knowledge to identify areas of systems improvement opportunity and submits proposals for analysis that lead to recommendations of systems improvements.
- Planning basic approach and method of analysis in order to determine limits of problem and establish course of analysis and timing.
- Utilizing knowledge of the current HR System and programming tools to analyze the feasibility of report requests, develops efficient programming approaches and tests the results for supporting operational decision making and HR customer service objectives.
- Utilizing the Workday system for implementing new applications requiring data management, screen building, table maintenance and report writing.
- Resolving systems problems: identifies, investigates alternative solutions, recommends enhancements/changes, and conducts necessary software application testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Two years’ experience in system support/analysis
- Experience with report writing tools i.e., Workday, Access, Business Objects is preferred
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.