RN Nurse Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER-OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh’s client located in MILLSBORO, DE.
Typical hours are 7:30-am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Occupational Health / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- The position will provide hands-on clinical treatment, nursing services, and first aid to employees who become injured or ill on the premises
- The position is also responsible for supervising all activities of the medical department and case management for Workers’ Compensation cases
- Ensures pro-active Wellness Programs are carried out daily
- Responsible for verification of all OSHA regulated record keeping compliance
- Participation in accident investigations
- Conduct walk-through assessments of high-incident areas within the plant
- Facilitate communication between employees and Management
- Develop and document policies to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws
- Interact with New Hires during onboarding and in the production areas
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- RN License required
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in supervisory capacity
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with case management
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a multi-shift team with minimal supervision
- Complete knowledge of applicable laws – EEO, ADA, ADEA, OSHA, HIPPA, Workers’ Compensation
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU*
- Great company that truly cares for its employees.
- Our employees are valued both as team members and as individuals, which is why we work hard to create an atmosphere of service to one another, as well as a team approach to success.
- Competitive Benefits (Medical/Life & Disability Insurance/Paid Holidays & Vacations/Profit Sharing Plan/Service Awards/Education Assistance)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process
Employer’s Job# 228381
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.