Director of Nursing - DON - RN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19808
ManorCare Health Services- Wilmington has an opportunity for a Director of Nursing!
Our four-star 138-bed facility located in Wilmington, DE is seeking a strong clinical leader to serve as the next Director of Nursing! With strong clinical support and a great team, this is sure to be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing! Apply today to join our team and learn what it means to work for a national skilled nursing leader.
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator’s absence.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with HCR ManorCare. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
Posting ID 062019* IP
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category.