Project Engineer - Construction
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Project Engineer – Construction Project Engineer – Construction – Skills Required – Project Management, Construction Management, General Contractor
If you are a Assistant Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project list
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist construction project teams with all phases of project management
What You Need for this Position
A related bachelors degree is preferred and at Least 1 Year of experience/knowledge of:
- Construction Management – commercial, retail, higher education, multifamily, residential etc. as a general contractor
- Solid understanding of how to manage the dynamic relationships and components required for a a construction project
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. word, excel, etc.) and MS Project software
- Understanding of Procore software desired but not required
- LEED Accreditation is a plus but not required
- Experience working for a general contractor, architectural/engineering firm or construction manager
So, if you are a Assistant Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Project Engineer – Construction