Digital Designer (with some print), Offsite, Part Time (88808)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19804
Position: Digital Designer (with some print), Offsite, Part Time
Starts: ASAP after interview
Duration: Ongoing, 10-20hrs/week
Our client, a new DNA / Technology company is seeking a Digital / Visual Designer (with some print) to join their team offsite.
This role will yield about 10-20hrs/week.
In this role, the Digital / Visual Designer (with some print) will be tasked with designing site content including landing pages, print assets, emails, mobile assets, banners and social media pages. This role is 30% conceptual and 70% execution.
- 3-5+ years of visual/ digital experience from a tech and or lifestyle company.
- Ability to design templates and see projects through from concept to completion.
- Strong knowledge of best UX / UI, email, banner, etc. practices.
- Super hands on, collaborative and loves sharing ideas on how to improve brand initiatives!
- Portfolio that explore different concepts, super creative, and show that you can take little to no resources and create something eye catching and engaging!
- Proficiency with Adobe CS, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Experience with Adobe XD is a huge plus!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com