Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Foulk Manor South is a beautiful community in Wilmington, DE, with more than 90 units offering assisted living, Alzheimer’s care, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Lifestyle 360 Director to join our team!
- Plans, schedules and implements an innovative, evidence based, seven days per week (at least five programs per day with one program in the evening) activity program that is engaging and incorporates the Five Dimensions of Wellness: Emotional Dimension- 5 days per week; Intellectual Dimension- 7 days per week; Physical Dimension- 7 days per week; Social Dimension- 7 days per week; Spiritual Dimension- 3 days per week.
- Develops and posts a comprehensive monthly calendar of events for the community. Calendar will be posted on a community bulletin board that is professional in appearance.
- Works with marketing, food service, administrative and other departments in the community to ensure quality resident programming.
- Organizes and/or conducts outings that are of interest to residents.
- Drives residents to and from scheduled outings and events using the community vehicle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in human service or recreation therapy preferred.
- Licensed or registered, if applicable, by the state.
- Eligibility for state certification as an activity director preferred.
- Valid state Driver’s License or Chauffeur’s license as required by property and/or state.
- First Aid Certification desired.
- Experience working in a group setting with elders is preferred.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
Daytime*About Five Star*
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents’ independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, “Connections” our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.