Jr. BizTalk Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Assist in analysis, development and maintenance of the BizTalk eco-system.
- Hands on development and maintenance of BizTalk implementations, orchestrations, custom objects implemented via BizTalk and associated services (.Net / WCF etc.)
- Assist with designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Support SQL Performance Tuning using appropriate Indexing and Data Archiving practices Collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Collaborate in design and develop Web API applications
- Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work (including vendor deliverables)
- Supports senior developers, team lead, architects and project staff to deliver high level or certified (detailed) estimates
- Supports new initiatives and/or recommendations for platform scalability, availability, upgrade and re-use
- Exposure to use of a variety of related technologies including .net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, SOAP/REST
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO