Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we’ve been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Gore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 40 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Biostatistician to join our team in either Phoenix or Flagstaff, Arizona or can work virtually from within the United States.
Just 150 miles north of Phoenix and 80 miles south of the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff is an ideal place to join Gore and change. Surrounded by pine forests and mountains, Flagstaff offers natural beauty, small-town charm, a vibrant educational community, and a diverse culture. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy all four seasons here, with 300 days of sunshine and a variety of recreational activities. A major employer in Arizona’s growing bioscience sector, Gore has led Flagstaff’s growth in medical-device jobs since 1975.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will provide oversight in the design, analysis, and management for reporting of clinical study data within Clinical Affairs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Participating in statistical strategy and study design
- Providing input to protocol development
- Developing the statistical analysis plan
- Conducting statistical analyses
- Participating in organizing and preparing regulatory submissions, as well as other study summary documents for internal and external purposes
- Communicating with scientists, engineers, and clinicians, both internally and externally, as well as regulatory agencies including the FDA
- Participating in Clinical Affairs Process Improvement initiatives
Required Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in statistics/biostatistics
- Biostatistics experience in a clinical trial environment or comparable experience
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Competent in SAS
- Basic computer literacy (e.g., Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication skills
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Travel as necessary to achieve business and project objectives
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Keywords: Gore, job, Phoenix, Flagstaff, Arizona, AZ, biostatistician, statistician, biostatistics, statistics, statistical, analysis, clinical, trial, clinical study, clinical trial, clinical affairs, clinical research, medical device, implantable medical device, medical, healthcare, health care
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)