Business Process Owner - IT Supply Chain
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Business Process Owner – IT Supply Chain (Job Number: 205121W-01)
The role will work closely with the lead BPO for Business Planning and other work stream BPO’s to:
- Simplify and standardize Business Planning processes in the business with a focus on unique local and regional requirements. Sustainable process improvement is executed using Six Sigma methodology.
- Drive efforts to refine and improve the existing ERP & Planning solutions that have been implemented.
- Champion governance, alignment, and communication of Best Practice activities in support of Business Planning Applications/Systems.
- Provide second level support to business users/key users for problem resolution.
- Work with Supply Chain Leaders, users and continuous improvement teams to support and enable key user networks, functional groups, business units, sites globally.
- Lead and/or participate in, the implementation of supply chain improvement projects; ensuring assigned deliverables are met and project milestones are accomplished. Engagement in testing cycles and follow up support for issue resolution to ensure business risk is avoided or mitigated.
- Participate and support DuPont IT&P managing processes such as Architectural Review Meetings, Problem/Question/Requests, or Demand/Supply Management.
- Help set global strategic direction for planning process area solutions by working with IT peers in other platforms to govern changes and recommend and/or drive enhancements.
- Support business process improvement, value capture and supply chain transformation efforts:
Understand and interpret global user requirements
Identify opportunities for improvements and estimate benefits so that standardization, simplification and integration are sustained or implemented.
Work with organization to enable attainment of business value from business planning solutions.
Assist in development of and prioritization of business process changes/improvements
Coach and counsel sponsors on business process changes/improvements. Be positioned to explain the benefits, requirements and considerations of SAP or other planning applications as an integrated business solution.
Support User Development and understanding of the IT planning solutions by ensuring documents & reference tools exist and if needed, deliver training.
- Assure operational continuity of the supply chain by assessing and testing changes to the SAP environment or other planning applications/solutions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, finance, business administration, or other equivalent background/experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain roles
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with and knowledge of the SAP functionality supporting the Supply Chain function. (End to End Business Planning (Warehouse Management, and Manufacturing/ QM and Order to Cash)
Minimum Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in leading improvement projects, working with business/ operations resources
- Experience/Knowledge of SAP/APO/SCM
- Experience and understanding of supply chain process and best practices
- Experience with BW/BI reporting and data analysis
- Ability to effectively utilize the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong listening, communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and time
Some travel required for projects, interactions with business users and colleagues in the IT function.
Additional Information (e.g. Six-Sigma)
+ APICS certification is preferred
+ Experience or training with latest technology of IT Business Planning Solutions (e.g. OMP, IBP) preferred
+ Project Management (PMP) preferred
+ Six Sigma Certification
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come. Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients continue to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, act like an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont’s Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.Now_Final_19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.