Sr. Software Developer (Job ID: 558706)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Sr. Software Developer (Job ID: 558706)
+ DE-1, Dover, DE, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI’s key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
This Senior Product Specialist (SPRS) is a lead developer for applications and databases that involve formal full cycle SDLC processes and methodologies.
CCI is seeking a dynamic Software Developer to join an exciting work environment that develops and supports 50+ active applications statewide. Departmental applications provide a wide array of educational information including fiscal, personnel, and student data for federal/state reporting, internal departmental functions, and general public consumption. The workgroup also coordinates data collection/governance activities within the Department of Education that improve the quality of educational decision making by providing accurate and timely information, improving the quality of reporting mechanisms, and providing user friendly access to information systems. The successful candidate for this position must be highly motivated, technically capable, and possess the ability to deliver products on-time. They are expected to be a functional team member in an Agile Project Management environment using Scrum methodologies. The successful candidate will be expected to be on location Monday-Thursday with a telecommute option on Friday.
Essential Qualifications for Employment:
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a degree in a related field, or a minimum of 5 years advanced experience in development of applications and databases.
· Prior experience developing and coding applications in VB.NET. Required – 5 Years
· Prior experience in relational database modeling. Required – 3 Years
· Experience with one or more modern client-side web technologies: (RequireJS, Angular2, Grunt, NodeJS, Less, Sass, Webpack, D3.js). Required – 3 Years
· Prior experience with Single Page Application development. Required – 3 Years
· Prior experience with User centered design. Required – 3 Years
· Prior experience developing applications considering Responsive Design. Required – 3 Years
· Recent prior experience developing SQL Server Databases 2016 and older. Required – 5 Years
· Recent prior experience working with SQL Server 2008 R2. Required – 3 Years
· Prior experience with SSIS. Required – 3 Years
· Experience developing ASP.NET Web APIs. Required – 1 Year
· Prior experience using visualization libraries (D3 or HighChart). Highly desired – 1 Year
· Prior experience developing websites using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Highly desired – 1 Year
· Prior experience with SSRS. Highly desired – 1 Year
· Prior Experience with Git. Highly desired – 2 Years
· Prior Experience with Team City. Highly desired – 2 Years
· Prior experience with Agile methodology. Highly desired – 1 Year
· Prior experience where the application development team was involved from migrating from TFS to Git. Nice to have – 1 Year
· Prior experience migrating applications where database migrated from SQL Server 2008 R2 to 2014. Nice to have – 1 Year
· Prior experience Scrum Project Management techniques. Nice to have – 1 Year
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Required
· Prior work developing full cycle with leadership responsibility. Required
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with
“558706-DE” as the subject line.