Sr Service Delivery Manager- Software License Monitoring
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Develops and sponsors tactics to achieve strategic objectives across functional groups or within a business group. Develops and implements programs, projects or processes for a major segment of a complex function or a small diverse business. Provides technical leadership for work teams in specialized functional or process areas. Associates in the Service Delivery function are responsible for Relationship Management / Account Management of a client / business area in all information technology activities. The role requires one to be a proactive and strategic business partner in an IT environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives. The relationship manager serves as a single point of contact for the client and must be capable of managing initiative-based portfolios in a multi-matrixed environment. They are also the escalation point for unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Key skill sets include the ability to execute a portfolio using consulting skills and conflict resolution, proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs.
We are a culture that:
+ Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
+ Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
+ Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
+ Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
+ Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
+ Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
The candidate will be the primary contact within SLM for legal, compliance and risk activities. This includes vendor allegations, initiatives and projects based on software risk controls as well as coordination of the bi-weekly Legal Meeting and Monthly SLM Forum. The candidate will coordinate the successful completion of audit based activities including SIAI, AIAI and other similar actions. The candidate will facilitate discussion, debate, escalation and confirming expected actions to address existing software risk with a bias toward prevention and proactive controls. The candidate will participate in Operational Excellence process creation and review activities with a focus on allegation and remediation work. The candidate will be empowered to make and enforce risk assignment decisions as well as implement process improvements to improve controls and proactively prevent software risk.
• 2-3 years’ experience in IT asset management or related field
• 5 years’ experience in Risk Management (auditing, identifying, risk remediation, etc.)
• Experience in reviewing and interpreting commercial software contracts and resulting product use rights
• Demonstrated strong experience in clear and concise written communications and meeting presentations
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate senior leader forums and meetings
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and debate risk especially for unpopular topics
• Ability to analyze and interpret data to detect and identify software risk.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload while managing multiple deliverables
• Strong understanding and application of the bank’s risk appetite
• Ability and capability to think outside the box while focusing on the overall goals with a bias toward less risk, easier operation and faster time to market
• Attention to detail and delivery of a high quality work product
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
• Ability to navigate in a complex organization and operate effectively in a dynamic environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
• Background in operational Software Asset Management
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Knowledge and experience with ARIBA, Contracts, eLedger, and WebDIVA
• Experience with Flexnet Management Suite and Flexnet Data Platform (Technopedia) a plus
• Experience with Ariba Contract Workspace and Ariba Procurement a plus
Posting Date : 06/11/2019
Newark, DE, Christiana III, 900 Samoset Dr,
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Charlotte, NC, Gateway Center, 901 W Trade St,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.