Software Engineer Fall Co-Op
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Software Engineer Fall Co-Op
Chemours is seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing Data Services team! This position will report to the Data Services and Maintenance and Reliability team in our Wilmington, DE location and will work a full-time schedule of 40 per week from September-March.
Students that succeed in Chemours’ internship and co-op program are typically reconsidered for future opportunities within the company! Eager students that are looking to be a catalyst for better are encouraged to apply.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing user applications using the full range of platform capabilities in Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating user workflows in Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Designing dashboards and visual analytics using Microsoft Power BI
- Engaging with business users in requirements gathering and application design
In order to be qualified for this role, you /must possess/ the following:
- Current enrollment in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field at an accredited university as a sophomore or above
- Experience with application development
The following skill sets are /preferred/ by the business unit:
- 3.5 GPA or above
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and/or Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Python, Microsoft Access, VBA
- Competitive Compensation
- Affordable Housing Assistance (for specific roles)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. We’ve completed our transformation and now we’re earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The “ours” in Chemours is for all of us who work here. We’re working together to improve people’s lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
We’re honored to be named a /“2018 Top Workplace”/ by Delaware News Journal and a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2018-2019.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. We’re earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
/Chemours is an equal opportunity employer/
/Chemours is an E-Verify employer/
/Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation/
/Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position/