VP: Reporting & Analytics Report Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
+ Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
+ Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville; United States,Florida,Tampa; United States,Texas,Irving; United States,South Carolina,Fort Mill
+ Education: Bachelor’s Degree
+ Job Function: Risk Management
+ Schedule: Full-time
+ Shift: Day Job
+ Employee Status: Regular
+ Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
+ Job ID: 19027400
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Reporting, Tools & Analytics (GRA) is part of the Global Consumer Business Operational Risk & Control (CBORC) organization, which supports Global Consumer Banking by creating and implementing methodologies to measure and escalate Operational Risk. CBORC is a First Line of Defense Control function that aids in the assessment of risk evaluation for Consumer Banking. The team develops and maintains reports and tools, and the team is responsible for leading transformational Control projects and automation efforts across Global Consumer Banking.
The individual in this role will report to the Senior Vice President of Report Development for Global CBORC and will specifically focus on ‘build-the-bank’ type efforts that enhance CBORC’s ability to proactively measure and manage Operational Risk. This role requires an individual with a technical acumen, familiar with leading and using agile methods and projects, with a strong desire to work in a fast pace, dynamic function.
Key Responsibility Overview:
The person in this role will be responsible for interfacing with stakeholders across multiple functional disciplines to understand reporting requirements, identify data sources, scripting and coding within Qlikview and interfacing with end-users and leadership to meet reporting objectives. Post build activities include: Data Mgt, Data Source Uploads, Interface with Technology for SDLC Deployment, and Providing Training and Support to End-Users when needed
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Directs key initiatives within Consumer Banking through the collection, analysis, review, reporting, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements
• Coordinates cross multiple business Control functions to ensure strategies and reporting approaches are consistent globally
• Provides analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions, and make recommendation that influence decisions of key business partners.
• The person in this role will be responsible for creating and managing project plans that:
o Define current state reporting inefficiencies
o Define future state solutions for efficiency & effectiveness
• Manage timelines and deliverables independently with limited supervision
• Providing Senior & Executive Leadership with regular updates
• Oversee Technology Implementations
• Perform and/or lead User Assisted Testing (UAT)
• At times, manage matrix consultants to ensure effective and accurate delivery of technology solutions
• Develop and Manage Adoption Strategies to ensure ROI with Tool deployment
• Manages complex processes and reporting streams
• Performs impact analyses on project activities
• Influence strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services that have direct impact on the business
• Aid in the development of analytical approaches and technologies
• Financial Institution experience NOT required
• Experience in building Reports and Dashboards in the Business Intelligence Platform Qlikview
• Ability to document, communicate and lead the execution of business needs; oversee and manage technology lead efforts
• Strong Understanding of Agile Project Management
• Ability to translate ambiguous visions from End-Users into meaningful outputs
• Understanding in developing a business cases that details Return-on-Investment (ROI)
• Proactive & Organized
• Global Project Management Experience
• Experience in Analytics functions
• Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and continuous improvement
• Advanced user in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience in Mobile Application Delivery a plus
• Experience in Digital Control Testing Software / Scripting a plus
• Experience in Statistical Software / SAS, R, Hadoop, a plus
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and/or Commensurate Experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.