Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Responsible for general office management, clerical and receptionist duties on the Nursing Unit. Coordinates administrative support activities. Adheres to Nursing Policies and Procedures and Organizational Goals and Objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous secretarial skills or healthcare experience preferred.
- Training and/or experience at an acute care facility or student nurse with hospital based clinical experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Computer skills required: keyboard, mouse use.
- Ability to complete data entry on clinical documentation screens.
- Ability to use email, and internet.
- Ability to successfully complete on the job training for computer programs.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- CPR recommended but not required
Job Number: 00143001
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: 12 Hour Evening Shift