Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Robert Half Technology is looking for a talented Business Analyst with experience to join a growing, innovative company. The ideal candidate should be an ambitious, excellent communicator that possesses terrific technical and social skills For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Joe.Smith@rht.com.
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Solid understanding of UAT Testing
- Gathering Requirements experience preferred
- Background in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
For immediate consideration, send your resume to Joe.Smith@rht.com
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011014216
Staffing Area: Technology