Snack Bar Attendant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
The Peninsula Golf and Country Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time and/or part-time Snack Bar Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Snack Bar Attendant:
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
• Maintains organized and clean work area.
• Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food beverage products.
• Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper storage.
• Reports to department manager when supplies need to be ordered.
• Stocks and inventories products.
• Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
• Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants to ensure excellent service to members and guests.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
• Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility activities on a daily basis.
• Processes snack bar purchases with EZLinks point of sales (POS) system
• Accountable for cash and check transactions.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.