Voice and Data Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
WSFS Bank is currently seeking aVoice and Data Engineer. The Voice and Data Engineer is responsible for administrating VOIP Services including Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco Contact Center, and other various monitoring and vendor related tools. The incumbent will configure and support routing protocols for WAN (MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.) and install/troubleshoot T1, Cable, FIOS, Metro-Ethernet connections. The incumbent may provide requirements/recommendations to Facilities and Cabling Contractors for site specific cabling infrastructure requirements. The incumbent will help manage Cisco wireless networks with various accesses (associate, guest, vendor, personal devices, etc.), as well as public WiFi access through a specific vendor. The incumbent will serve as a primary escalation point for Voice and Data systems related problems, and will be accountable for identifying and resolving root causes.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Operations Center in Wilmington, DE, but will require frequent travel to the Greater Philadelphia area and Southern New Jersey.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or work experience and a minimum of 5 years of experience providing hands-on operational support for complex highly available environments. CCNA highly preferred. CCNP or CCIE a plus.
• Ability to participate in after hours on-call support rotation.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends based on planned deployments
• Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel within the Bank’s footprint in the Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey region.
• Must be able to translate technical requirements and details to both technical and non-technical customers.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion.
• Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
• Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills to service internal customers, balancing the needs of the Associate and business line with the workload of the technical team.
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently is a must.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10-25 lbs.
Cognitive Demands:The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, decision making, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear. Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled