Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The mission of Resources for Human Development (RHD) is to provide caring, effective and innovative services that empower people of all abilities as they build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. RHD’s multi-faceted programs serve people with a variety of challenges that include intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, substance abuse and homelessness.
RHD-Jefferson Mental Health Group Home, an eight bed program is seeking Part-time /PRN staff for its residential program in Wilmington, Delaware, pay is $16.00 hourly. The program provides comprehensive support for adults who are coming out of a psychiatric hospital setting. Services focus on skill building in illness management and community living, maximizing quality of life, and reducing the need for inpatient hospitalizations. Looking to fill Part-time shifts on weekends, for evenings/overnights. PRN shifts will be as needed.
- Provide professional, kind, compassionate interaction, support, skill building and assistance to all residents
- Use program vehicle to transport residents to medical appointments and community outings.
- Be able to communicate with peers and supervisors regarding the needs of the residents.
- Be willing to work cooperatively and work as a team.
- Assist and observe medication self-administration
- Complete documentation as required
- Attend monthly staff meetings and trainings as required
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:*
- BA/BS degree required plus at least 1 year of previous experience working with adults living with mental illness
- Valid Driver’s License
- /Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status./*