Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
- Travel Agent
Do you have an interest in helping others plan awesome vacations while working for a company that puts its members first? AAA Club Alliance is looking for energetic, ambitious, sales driven and highly motivated individuals with a strong customer focus to join our dynamic Travel Sales team across our territory! Opportunities within our footprint include positions in CT, NJ, DE, PA, MD, VA, WV, KS, OH, KY, IN, OK, and SD.
If you’re interested in travel and are excited by the details we share below, submit an application today and our recruiter will be in touch to discuss opportunities within our markets.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we offer:
- A competitive hourly compensation plus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time accrued during the first year
- Volunteer time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Free AAA Premier Battery Membership
As a Travel Agent, you will:
- Plan and serve clients by selling domestic and international travel vacations including cruises and land packages
- Successfully meet or exceed goals by developing long-standing relationships with clients, as well as, soliciting new business through referrals and repeat business
- Prepare and process related trip documents and invoices
- Cross-sell relevant products to enhance the trip experience
What you can provide AAA:
- A high school diploma/GED
- 12 to 18 months of travel or strong sales experience
- Knowledge of airline reservation system preferred
- Have effective communication skills, written and oral
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to multitask in several websites and programs
Travel agent, travel sales, travel counselor, travel consultant, certified travel associate, travel jobs, reservation agent, travel sales specialist, hospitality, leisure travel agent, travel professional, international travel, domestic travel, travel agency
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 22 Days Ago
- Full time
Job Category: Sales