Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Kforce has a client in search of Business Analyst in Newark, Deleware (DE).Overview:Global Reference Data Operations (GRDO) is one of the top priorities across the Chief Administrative Office. Our team will help the company evolve to a more integrated data management strategy, which is globally consistent and usable for business, finance, risk and regulatory requirements. Our processes and systems associated with the production and consumption of reference data are managed by a number of areas, in a variety of ways. As such, the Firm wide Data Management Executive Committee has agreed to establish a centralized technology and operations team that will be responsible for managing enterprise reference data, including the Financial, Instrument, Product, Pricing, Client and Common reference data our businesses and corporate groups rely on for reporting and other purposes.Instrument reference data operations are responsible for creating, maintaining and investigating reference data across the firm’s strategic instrument reference data platform (GIM) and various legacy applications (COSMIC, TITAN, WINS, CCMS, TRAC, BDAS) acting as guardians of that data and responding to request and queries from the users.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create new instruments for various Equities, Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives products in Reference Data system
- Update/modify assets based on internal client initiatives
- College degree with 2-4 years of experience in a financial services sector.
- Knowledge of external reference data providers – BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, etc. will be an advantage
- Knowledge of handling various related instrument reference data, Middle office functions – desirable
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Flexible and willing to stretch
- Focus on quality and controlled environment
- Attention to detail
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours