Tax Data Analytics Fall/Winter Co-Op
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Tax Data Analytics Fall/Winter Co-Op
Chemours is seeking a Data Analytics Co-Op to join our Tax team within our Finance group. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Tax and Compliance in our Wilmington, DE location and will work a full-time schedule of 40 hours per week from September-March.
Students that succeed in Chemours’ internship and co-op program are typically reconsidered for future opportunities within the company. Eager students that are looking to be a catalyst for better are encouraged to apply.
The Data Analytics Co-Op will work in providing broad data analytics services to the tax team. It is a highly visible role, with opportunities to present analysis results to all levels of the company, including senior leadership.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing data requests and extracting data from business systems, then transforming, cleansing, mapping, and preparing data for analysis
- Interpreting results of data analytics and documenting and communicating information in a clear and concise manner to the tax team, as well as members of finance.
- Interfacing with tax team and other sources within finance and IT to obtain relevant information and documents
- Preparing metrics, charts, and graphs for tax function progress/status reports and presentations
- Handling ad hoc projects confidentially, meeting critical deadlines
- Assisting in various administrative tasks and responsibilities assigned by Senior Manager of Tax and Compliance and Tax Technology Senior Analyst, including use of ONESOURCE Tax Software Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), and SAP
In order to be qualified for this role, you //must possess// the following:
- Enrolled in an accredited higher education institution
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Data Science, Analytics, or relatable field
- High proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Some exposure with data analytics tools (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, QlikSense, QlikView, ACL)
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
The following skill sets are //preferred//:
- Basic understanding of finance
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx, and Power BI data analytics tools
- Previous Analytics/Data Science experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Affordable Housing Assistance (for specific roles)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. We’ve completed our transformation and now we’re earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The “ours” in Chemours is for all of us who work here. We’re working together to improve people’s lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
We’re honored to be named a //“2018 Top Workplace”// by Delaware News Journal and a //“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”// for 2018-2019.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. We’re earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
//Chemours is an equal opportunity employer//
//Chemours is an E-Verify employer//
//Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation//
//Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position//