Java Full Stack Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer. This position is located in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!Summary:Can you picture yourself working for one of
America’s Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies of 2018 and are included in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- Expert in in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
- Cloud Technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours