Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
As a Principle Investigator, you will conceive and develop new, quantitative, bioanalytical methods; improve assay quality and technical operations; troubleshoot analytical issues and transfer existing assays from pharmaceutical organizations; prepare controlled procedures and reports of results with data interpretation; author scientific papers to be published in peer reviewed journals and finally, present at scientific meetings as needed.
• Lead/design complex method development studies.
• Act as Principle Investigator for complex validation studies.
• Validate unique scientific methods, assays, techniques, reports, etc.
• Participate in multiple inter-related scientific studies simultaneously
• Communicate project timelines, status, data, reports, and inquiries to client and/or study sites, effectively addressing any issues that may arise.
• Direct junior staff in completion of all laboratory analyst duties, including but not limited to equipment setup/operation, data analysis, routine mathematical and chemical calculations, and documenting results and observations in accordance with GLPs and SOPs
• Prepare, and/or review and understand, study protocols.
• Direct team in the performance of high-volume sample analysis and/or data analysis, data QC, and data interpretation.
• Evaluate significance of data and report findings.
• Author Study summaries and/or reports.