Interactive and Digital Content Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
AAA is hiring for an_** Interactive & Digital Content Specialist**_to join our team in Wilmington! This position will be responsible for developing email content and creative within the Email Service Provider system, deploying email campaigns and tests, analyzing email performance results, and assisting with participation in meetings with business line partners to review email performance. A secondary responsibility is to execute and manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns for the organization and monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
The primary duties of the Interactive and Digital Content Specialist are to:
- Utilize email service provider platform including creating campaigns, incorporating tracking functionality, creating list filters, performing message content checks, quality assurance review of content and links, and deploying campaigns.
- Work with a very high degree of accuracy and precision in creating database queries and filters for email campaigns and in execution of HTML coding.
- Ensure the quality of the email campaigns by performing message content checks, reviewing content and links to ensure consistency with landing pages.
- Work with Account Management team and business line partners to determine content, links and promotional codes for all email campaigns.
- Work with Database Marketing to procure campaign lists and pull 25% of email campaign member lists for your own business line campaigns.
- Research and identify email marketing best practices, new technologies, and industry trends.
- Monthly and weekly performance reporting on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, ad groups and keywords to all business lines. Meet with business lines regularly to discuss performance and optimizations.
- Oversee SEM campaigns, driving performance to exceed goals. Work with E-Business to optimize landing pages to promote conversion and improve the flow of SEM leads through the application and activation funnel.
- Work with E-Business team to develop and maintain a performance focused SEO program.
- Oversee all steps of the email process flow by working with Creative Services, E-Business, business line partners, or Database Marketing analysts to ensure all steps of the process are on schedule to allow for on-time deployment of email campaigns in the pipeline.
- Responsible for email campaign development within the email service provider to ensure on-time deployment. This currently involves assisting with the annual deployment of over 200 million messages across approximately 750 individual campaigns. Escalating any steps that might jeopardize on-time deployment.
- Utilize well-formed HTML coding techniques in the creation of email marketing creative.
- Use tools such as Adobe Photoshop to create, edit and revise images and graphics in email creative.
- Actively pull and work with Database Marketing to generate database lists based on segmentation requirements.
- In conjunction with E-Business Services Team and the Technical Team, ensure website content is consistent with and supports the email marketing content.
- Become familiar with and remain up to date on privacy laws, SPAM regulation (CAN-SPAM) and all other applicable laws and regulations. Ensure compliance with all email regulations and laws.
- Analyze email marketing campaign level, cell level, and test results and provide conclusions and recommendations to the business lines to improve future performance.
- Work with the business lines, Account Management and MBA in establishing and implementing email testing strategies, including Subject Lines, Messaging, Creative and List Segmentation testing.
- Maintain campaign and conversion tracking protocols to ensure email response activity is tracked through web analytics platform.
- Query, analyze and extract email response data to provide to Database Marketing for use in optimizing email recipient segmentation.
- Work with Interactive Marketing Manager on determining, analyzing, and reporting on key e-mail marketing metrics including: response rates, deliverability, opens, click-through rates and ROI.
- Work with digital agency to execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Analyze data from search engines, analytics tools, and internal data to make actionable decisions and recommendations.
- Research and keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments. Recommend and execute strategies for content development in support of SEO goals.
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations for website content and metadata.
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Marketing, Business, E-Commerce or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience developing email campaigns and/or 3+ years interactive marketing experience.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Access & Excel. SQL knowledge strongly preferred.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, various operating systems, internet browsers, and web analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics) software strongly preferred.
- Experience with travel, automotive, insurance, membership, and/or financial services industries preferred.
- Ability to travel to conferences and throughout the ACA territory.
- Must have knowledge of database list segmentation and customer targeting methods.
- Understanding of SEM & SEO best practices with hands-on experience preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of internal associates. Commitment to shared values and ability to work in a team environment demonstrating constructive interaction with all levels of Associates.
- Creativity and excellent problem solving abilities required.
**_**Why Join Us?_
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Omniture, Google Analytics, SEM, SEO, e-commerce, marketing, SQL
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)