.NET Unix Oracle Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
A Kforce client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, is building 2 Scrum Teams in Wilmington, Delaware (DE) and are seeking a .NET Unix Oracle Software Engineer to support new platform builds and API needs. Team supports .Net and Java applications, blended skill or willingness to learn Java is a big plus.Summary:The intermediate/senior .Net Software Engineer will work as a member of an Agile team with business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s) under responsibility. You will be accountable to Business and Technology Management for end to end application scoping, planning, development, implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.For each project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers to translate business and technical requirements into application modules. You will contribute to the development of models by providing design recommendations and developing and integrating programs per written specifications. You will deliver software application modules using disciplined SDLC processes. You will also support the production environment by identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
- 8 years of web development experience with .NET Framework (4.0 ) including C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
- 2 Years .Net in Unix environment
- 6 years of experience using Visual Studio 2013 , Oracle 11g
- 6 years of experience writing PL/SQL or SQL scripts, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables
- 3 years of experience with ORMs (Entity Framework or similar)
- 3 years of experience with NUnit
- 2 years of experience with Agile SDLC
- 2 – 3 years of working within Agile teams
- Solid experience with Microsoft development technologies and have extensive experience with Web-Forms, WCF, SOA Technologies (Web Services, DAL), Database (Oracle), and extensive usage of Version Control systems
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00