Quality Support Administrator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Robert Half Finance is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk to join the growing staff at a thriving organization. Candidate’s responsibilities will include, matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). You will work with a dynamic team in a great work space/office and have excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This full-time Accounting Clerk position is located in the New Castle, Delaware, area.
What you get to do every single day
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching filing
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Microsoft Word experience desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $40000 – 50000/year
Location: New Castle, DE
Date Posted: May 22, 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 00800-0011000458
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance