Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Our client, a top international Pharmaceutical firm, is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a 6 month temporary position with the possibility of extension. The position is located in Wilmington, DE .
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate $30-35/hr Depending on Experience
+ Coordination of marketing projects involving initiation and implementation activities while keeping to time management, cost and specification.
+ Provide onsite support at Congresses to support promotional booth and other key commercial activities
+ Provide project management support for 2019 Congress Plan including managing all status meetings, Congress logistics, scheduling stakeholder meetings
• BA or BS degree with preferred major in business, marketing, communications or a related field
• 1-3 years of proven experience successfully coordinating initiatives and delivering timely results for corporations and/or non-profit organizations
• Excellent written (for exceptional business communications as well as editing/proofreading) and oral presentation skills
• Proficient in all applications of MS Office (strong emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Process-driven, to perform daily tasks, with the dual capability of being flexible to perform in an evolving environment
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to deliver quality results
• History of successful interpersonal communication within the workplace
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
Candidate with Veeva exp is a plus but not required.
Important information** : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies-providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.