RN Emergency Department - Per Diem
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The staff nurse is a registered professional nurse who plans and renders nursing care within an assigned nursing unit. He or she provides direct care involving knowledge of and ability to use the nursing process in assessing, diagnosing, planning, intervening and evaluating patient needs and to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Minimum Qualifications__(Education/Experience/Licensure/Certification/Skills_)_:
- ****Graduate from an NLN accredited School of Nursing. ****
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Delaware of valid temporary permit.
- **Responsible for obtaining needed CEU credits for re
- BLS Required, PALS/ACLS/TNCC/ENPC Preferred.
- Previous ED nursing experience preferred.
Job Number: 00141649
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time