Principal Security Engineer - (United States)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
U.S. Bank is seeking an Information Principal Security Engineer with leadership and implementation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
-Implements and supports solutions/technologies: network proxies, intrusions, detection/prevention systems, remote access, second factor authentication, security event monitoring, infrastructure and system hardening, patch deployment and vulnerability management.
-Performs the daily operation and execution of security-related tools, processes and controls related to cyber defense initiatives.
-Helps coordinate and drive remediation of identified risks and control deficiencies.
-Looks for ways to optimize security processes and recommend opportunities and solutions for improvement and automation.
-Serves as technical and function subject matter expert across multiple security domain areas, raising awareness and communicating security risks within the company.
-Supports and participates in incident response and technical investigations as needed. -Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
We focus on mobile and cloud security.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank’s ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more year of experience in information security
- Two or more years of experience in IT infrastructure management, application architecture, risk management, data architecture, middleware technology, and IT operations and project management
- API Experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of IT environment including service-oriented and IT architecture, industry trends and direction, system and technology integration, and IT standards, procedures and policies, and emerging technologies
- Extensive knowledge of software licensing, product and vendor evaluation, technical troubleshooting, and software processing improvement
- Working knowledge of IT audit and control, governance, asset management, change control, training delivery, and technical writing/documentation
- Extensive knowledge of information security technologies and administration
- Working knowledge of IT architecture, audits, network and internet security, information assurance, and computer crime
- Working proficiency of various technology tools
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190013719
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.