Third Party Governance (TPG), Process Design & Aut
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19809
The Third Party Governance (TPG), Process Design & Automation Analyst is a team member in the Third Party Governance Process Automation Group which is responsible for delivering operational capability to perform the necessary functions to execute the risk management and reporting requirements for the interactions between BNY Mellon and the various Third Party entities that provide services to BNY Mellon.
- Develop thorough understanding of the business needs and goals that guide the BNY Mellon TPG organization
- Gain and exhibit subject matter expertise on assigned areas of focus and workstreams within the larger TPG process and systems delivery program
- Business process evaluation and design, procedural development, systems requirements definition, and input on systems functional design
- Partner with cross functional teams in determining and defining business needs and requirements including developing and executing project plans, risk assessments, communication plans, implementation plans, training, and change management
- Use information derived from performing the necessary data analysis to support alternatives and solutions to requirements that meets the business objectives and timelines
- Establish and report on metrics of assigned projects and processes to ensure alignment and progress towards business goals
- Cross functional partnership with the technology team to implement and configure various software tools (workflow management, third party risk management, master data management) to ensure efficient management of the program across the enterprise
- Partner with the adjacent groups within the TPG organization to ensure process automation solutions meet the business needs
Nature and Scope
- Reports to Manager, Third Party Governance (TPG)
- No Direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline is preferred
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in a large banking or financial institution as either an internal team member or as an external consultant is preferred
- Background in third party/vendor management and governance, procurement, or regulatory compliance is preferred
- Experience working with large data sets, unstructured data, and complex organizational processes is preferred
- Experience with financial sector Third Party Governance systems and tools is preferred
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Internal Jobcode: 85237
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1816471
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.