Latina Initiative Program Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kent and Sussex, DE 19947
1. Works with the Programs and Training Coordinator and the Executive Director to plan and deliver Girls Inc. programs and curricula to Latina girls.
2. Assists in the identification of schools and community organizations to partner with to provide Girls Inc. programs to Latina girls. In this role, duties include:
a. Developing community partnerships with appropriate organizations.
b. Sharing information about the mission of Girls Inc., programs available for delivery, and outcomes that can be achieved over time.
c. Participating in special events in targeted communities to raise awareness of the mission and programs of Girls Inc. and to establish the organization as a trusted resource for Latino parents.
3. Provides direct instruction and mentoring services in accordance with the Girls Inc. model to Latina girls enrolled in programs in Delaware.
4. Attends meetings of the Latina Initiative Advisory Council/Committee to report on programs, partnership development, and community outreach as well as to ensure that programs fulfill the goals and objectives established by the Council/Committee.
5. Records, maintains and reports all program data as required by Girls Inc. of Delaware including:
o Attendance records
o Outcome data
o Evaluation data required by the National office of Girls Inc.
6. Assists in developing the annual Latina program budget.
Girls Incorporated of Delaware’s branch hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, the working hours for this position are based upon agency needs and will require evening and weekend work. A flexible schedule can be arranged to meet the agency’s needs as well as to ensure a proper work/life balance.