Direct Support Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
NEWARK, DE 19713
If you’d like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further.
Mosaic is looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our mission. These are caring individuals who support people with intellectual disabilities out in the communities where we serve.
We offer great benefits! Mosaic has multiple health insurance options at competitive rates, including a free employee-only health insurance. Also available is a low cost dental insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement account, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, disability insurance, life insurance and PTO that starts accruing immediately. Benefit eligibility may differ based on position.
In this position you will:
- Train and develop daily living skills and life activities for people we serve
- Provide quality services to people we support
- Responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people served
- Electronically document the services and supports provided
- Desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives… no experience needed!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled