Corporate Account Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Chemours is seeking a(n) Corporate Account Manager to join our growing Mining Solutions team! This position will report directly to the Mining Solutions Commercial Director in our Mexico City, Mexico location.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for revenue generated self on USA and Canadian Market
- Administers sales policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals for the territory.
- Manages and builds relationships with existing customers at mine site, global corporate purchaser and capable to gain access to Executive level professionals.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with new customers and has the capability to negotiate and close long term corporate contracts.
- Promotes and sells custom offerings; is an expert in a product(s) and/or service(s) and the industry. Ability to coordinate internal resources such as supply, technical, customer service to support sales requirements and be customer centric.
- Serves as a role model / mentor to others; provides coaching to sales reps.
- Volume targets & Variable contribution targets for each assigned product line
- Cash thru on time collection of Accounts Receivable
- Ensure access at key customers to continuously nurture relationship for long term commercial relationships
- Clearly communicate customer needs on volumes, deliveries, payment terms, logistical & technical support
- Target multiyear contracts
- In order to be qualified for this role, you /must possess/ the following:*
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience for a mining suppliers
- Previous contract negotiation skills
- Travel approximately 25-30% (will be higher if not located in one of the preferred office locations)
- Strong communication skills
The following skill sets are /preferred/ by the business unit:
- Located in Mississauga, Vancouver (remote), Denver (remote) or Wilmington office locations
- Strong understanding of data analytics
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Tableau
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. We’ve completed our transformation and now we’re earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The “ours” in Chemours is for all of us who work here. We’re working together to improve people’s lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
We’re honored to be named a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2018-2019 and a /“2018 Top Workplace”/ by Delaware News Journal.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. We’re earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
/Chemours is an equal opportunity employer/
/Chemours is an E-Verify employer/
/Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation/
/Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position/
/Chemours Canada is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We seek/ /to achieve and maintain a workforce that is representative of the Canadian workforce, including members of the four designated groups under the Employment Equity Act (women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities). /
/ Chemours is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities as we believe in integration and equal opportunity. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please contact our HR representative at 905-281-4570 or via email at Beth.Lombard@chemours.com/