Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Under the supervision of the Director of Quality Assurance, Compliance and Credentialing, supports all activities of the Quality Assurance, Compliance and Credentialing Department by collecting, examining, analyzing, and reporting quality and compliance data and measures, in accordance with Saint Francis LIFE Policies & Procedures, accrediting organizations, and State and Federal regulations. Supports the Director in the collection and analysis of Quality and Compliance data to identify areas for improvement. Enters Incident Report information into database for tracking, trending, monitoring and analysis. Performs Electronic Health Record (EHR) reviews for documentation quality and compliance. Prepares time-sensitive data for submission into the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid CMS reporting portal. Educates staff members on Quality Assurance and Compliance methods and techniques. Assist the Director in analyzing Incident Report data for quarterly reporting to the Quality Assurance and Compliance Committee, Trinity Health, the LIFE Board of Directors, and CMS. In accordance with the Office of Inspector General (OIG), CMS, and state of Delaware, conducts exclusion, preclusion and disciplinary actions checks of all employees, contractors, volunteers, the Board, and others as appropriate, upon hire and monthly thereafter. Assists with the credentialing and re-credentialing process of LIFE primary care providers and contracted providers, to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory bodies.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements****:
Education****: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a health related discipline required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years of Quality, Risk Management and/or Compliance experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Experience in Credentialing is a plus
- Two years of computer experience working with various electronic databases.
- Proficient in data entry and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Midas, and/or other data software
- Knowledge of medical terminology required or experience with E.H.R.s. Proficient use of office equipment such as copier, scanner, printer and fax
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities for the completion of projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of HIPAA and applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Experience with Electronic Health Records.
Job Number: 00137021
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift