2019 Summer Seasonal Linen Delivery/Pick-up Driver (Weekend
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Sign up for our upcoming job fair using the link below!
Summary – Seasonal Linen Delivery/Pick-up Driver
The Laundry Department is hiring seasonal (Laundry Attendants). This position provides “Count on Me” customer service at all times by promptly completing all linen deliveries, pick-ups, and work orders assigned by the Laundry Supervisor; as well as ensure customers receive quality linen by following the appropriate linen processing procedures.
Essential Job Functions
· Operate company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner. Must adhere to all traffic rules.
· Responsible for driving housekeepers to and from units.
· Make linen and amenity bags. Perform deliveries, pick-ups, work orders and
· Make beds according to assignment: up to 15 properties per day
Maintain and complete assignment sheets daily.
· Sort, wash, dry, fold, package, and store ResortQuest linen in appropriate areas. Operate laundry machinery according to the proper procedures outlined during training and track loads by documenting them in the laundry metrics binder.
· Assist with stocking and inventory of supplies.
· Must follow the customer service procedure during contact with all customers. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, communicate, listen and respond appropriately to the views and concerns of other employees and customers.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment by unloading and cleaning out vehicles daily as well as cleaning and organizing items stored in the laundry.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures; report any vehicle or equipment maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries to supervisor.
· Will be required to work weekends and holidays. Overtime as needed.
· Perform other job duties as requested and assigned by Supervisors.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
o High School diploma or equivalent required
· Job experience
o Housekeeping and Laundry experience preferred
· Additional Requirements:
o Valid Driver’s License is required.
o Be dependable
o Have good communication skills
o Be able to work independently
o Must have reliable transportation
o Must be able to work on the weekends
+ Must be able to lift 50lbs throughout the day
+ Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
+ Must be able to multi task in a fast pace environment
+ The job can be physically demanding at times