Director, Enterprise PMO
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
AAA is hiring an **_**Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) Director**_** to join our team in Wilmington! The Enterprise Project Management Office Director leads a team of Enterprise and IT project managers, analysts, and developers in driving the adoption, alignment, and integration of project management. The EPMO Director facilitates and participates in executive level discussions to form recommendations based on the strategic and bottom-line impact of all ACA projects, and leads the development and delivery of organization-wide executive/board level reporting on all business lines and managing ACA’s achievement of National accreditation.
**_**The primary duties of the EPMO Director are:_
- Strategically evaluates project management processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implements solutions to progress ACA on the path of optimal project management.
- Leads the complex cross-team collaboration to create comprehensive project portfolio documents to be presented to an executive team on a regular basis. This process feeds an executive discussion facilitated by this position.
- Takes an active part in providing recommendations for the approval, activation, deferral, or rejection of projects and spend. Monitors the quality of project deliverables, change management, and resource management; ensures teams’ project objectives are met.
- Coordinates the visibility and reporting across the organization for executive/board level ACA wide data including membership, road service, insurance, financial, travel, and support department statistics.
- Partners with the Vice President, LPC to define and facilitate the annual project submission and evaluation process.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships at all levels in ACA, other clubs, and vendors.
- Serves as a project management expert within the ACA organization and ensures project management principles and methodologies are integrated across the organization, as well as, ensuring alignment of strategic direction through effective leadership of all Enterprise Project Managers; ensures active collaboration with Associates in business lines who have project management responsibilities.
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization to define and implement improved project management processes including, but not limited to, resource management, project scoping and scaling, and communication/training.
- Through team leadership and cross-department collaboration, oversees the efforts to ensure ACA achieves all levels and requirements of National accreditation.
- Accountable for the development, maintenance, reporting from and customization of the project and resource modules within the project management system (Service Now). Responsible for relationship management within the Club; and outside the Club including vendors (ServiceNow, Logicalis, etc.), other clubs, and National.
- Lead, direct and manage the personnel function of the department including recruitment, hiring, and development of employees; performance management; recognition, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 10+ years of applicable experience. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of project management and/or business leadership experience, and 5+ years of leadership responsibility.
- PMP certification.
- Proven ability to coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups, and communicate and collaborate with all levels, including executive.
- Excellent project/time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to perform autonomously.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills, to include WebEx or similar system.
- Ability to utilize multiple software programs, to include Service Now, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel, and Visio.
**_**Why Join Us?_
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
- Full time
Job Category: Information Technology