Credit Quality Reporting Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
WSFS Bank is currently seeking aCredit Quality Reporting Analyst. The Credit Quality Reporting Analyst will assist with the creation and analysis of Bank’s asset quality, concentration and compliance reporting. The incumbent will prepare reports and graphs that can be complex in nature and derived from large databases, and are distributed to and utilized by senior management including Board of Directors and executive management. The incumbent will update and maintain department systems and controls ensuring optimal data integrity. The incumbent will assist in completing the Bank’s allowance for loan and lease loss (ALLL) reserve allocation and quarterly loan loss provision to senior and executive management. The incumbent will develop, analyze, and prepare reports on loan-to-value (LTV), credit scores, vintage and other relevant factors to determine underwriting trends and portfolio concentrations. The incumbent will assist in projections and forecasts for problem loans, non-performing assets, and provision expense.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our corporate Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
• Must have a working knowledge of commercial and consumer loan product characteristics and profitability drivers.
• Must have a minimum 2 years of relevant banking experience, which may include Retail Banking experience.
• Must have excellent analytical skills.
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to manipulate large quantities of data within Excel.
• Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel is required.
• Must have a proven ability to articulate key concepts on a group setting.
• Must have strong organizational and communications skills, and attention to detail.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands:The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled