CNA and HHA
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
1 full year of verified work experience. This can be outside of healthcareCNA license in good standing.HHA Certification of 75 hours or more from a training institute.
We are looking for CNAs and HHAs to work with our private duty clients. Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA – Home Health Aides / CNA – Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. Contact Amanda today for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org
Short am shifts and long hours available.
Qualifications for CNA / HHA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA training
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.