Administrative Assistant II - R05691
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
Provides secretarial/administrative support to non-executive employees or groups in the Bank
- Performs a wide range of administrative duties including compiling reports, correspondence, etc.
- May perform routine data processing and/or data verification for routine processes
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for manager. Coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Receives screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email. Prepare responses to routine correspondence and inquiries.
- Prepare and arrange business presentations, management letters, and other communications to include agendas, meeting minutes.
- Prepare disbursements and billings for approval. Maintains financial expense records
Education and Experience Required:
High School diploma or GED
2 years related experience