Accounts Payable Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MIDDLETOWN, DE 19709
If you’re interested in developing your career with a promising Robert Half Finance company, join a fast-growing team as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk via Robert Half Finance. You will succeed in this position if you have the ability to to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Middletown, Delaware area and is a full-time employment. Start advancing your career now, and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Strong organization skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $52000 – 58000/year
Location: MIDDLETOWN, DE
Date Posted: April 18, 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 00800-0010948961
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance