Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Selbyville, DE 19975
Bayside Golf Club in Selbyville, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time and/or part-time Bartender/Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender/Server:
- Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products. Communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
- Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
- Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
- Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
- Serve catered parties from service or portable bars.
- On occasion serves meals to guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender/Server:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year previous bartending experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to meet state requirements to serve alcohol.
- Have a cheerful and helpful attitude toward customers and other employees
- Operate POS system, cash and credit card transactions.
Position: Bartender/Server (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Job Category: Food & Beverage