Operations Research Analyst Senior
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The Operations Research Senior Analyst shall perform the following functions:
a. Research, analyze and report on US, allied and potential adversary capabilities, vulnerabilities and dependencies.Analyze operational requirements in OPLANs, CONPLANs and other planning documents to aid planners. Identify adversary centers of gravity, courses of action and other key planning elements. Conduct gap analyses on US and allied capabilities, policies and processes and recommend solutions to close gaps to optimize operational capabilities.
c. Support joint and multi-national exercises to test capabilities across the AOR. Collect and evaluate lessons learned, making recommendations to enhance future exercises.
d. Coordinate and collaborate with government officials and contractors in EUCOM headquarters and other organizations to support the integration and synchronization of operations research and analysis.
e. Ensure the quality of all services and deliverables across the contract. Ensure high customer satisfaction with all key performance metrics.
f. Ensure compliance with all government and corporate policies.
g. Institute and maintain industry best-practice standards, processes, and methodologies.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- MA/MS degree.
- 10+ years of overall experience, including at least 5 years of operations research and analysis. 6 years of relevant experience may be substituted for a MA/MS degree for a total of 16+ years overall experience. An additional 6 years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree, for a total of 22+ years of overall experience.
- Recent (last 5 years) experience conducting operations research and analysis on a variety of topics of interest to the government.
Desired experience and qualifications; it is desired that the candidate meet one or more of the following experience requirements:
- Experience supporting EUCOM, its components, or NATO as an analyst or planner.
- Experience supporting another Combatant Command, service component or the Joint Chiefs of Staff in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of US and allied capabilities in one or more of the following areas: integrated air and missile defense (IAMD), information operations (IO), logistics, offensive and defensive cyber operations (OCO and DCO), exercises, operational plans.
Submit employee referral
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Req # 2019-54470
\# of Openings 5
Job Location DE-Stuttgart-
Clearance Top Secret/SCI