Fast Food Restaurant Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19802
Now Hiring for all PA and DE Locations!
Guaranteed On-Site Interviews – Centralized Hiring Days
4111 N Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
04/22/2019 2p – 4P04/29/2019 2p – 4P
We are growing rapidly and are seeking all levels of Restaurant personnel for Philadelphia & Wilmington markets.
We have multiple locations and growing each year.
We need more high-level support to maintain quality operations.
Restaurant General Manager (For FUTURE restaurants)
Job Responsibilities: This role would suit an experienced and driven General Manager, who is looking for their next challenge. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ management experience, within a fast food industry is REQUIRED. No “job hoppers” please…. No more than 2 jobs held within the past 5 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership from day one to build your business. You will drive the sales and performance of the restaurant. As General Manager, you will be commercially savvy and customer focused. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the shift, whilst leading your team from the front, ensuring that the team work collectively to go above and beyond to exceed brand standards. You need to be willing to work most weekends (and have 2 days off during the week) and a variety of different shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
· Business Planning
· Food Safety
· Communication & People
· Inventory Management
· Planned & Daily Maintenance
· Safety and Security
· Train and motivate your team to provide excellent customer service
· Be able to multi-task and think outside the box, whilst placing emphasis on delegating tasks to your team
· Effectively implement restaurant systems (i.e. training, scheduling, ordering) and follow-up with your team to maintain consistency
· Have the ability to work with the supervision of your Area Supervisor to achieve goals
· HU Graduates are Preferred
· Fluency in English and Spanish