HOUSEKEEPER (PART-TIME) - 2 OPENINGS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19806
Posted Date: Apr 12, 2019
- We have 2 openings for a Part-Time HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Mary Campbell Center; 4641 Weldin Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Part-time, must work every other weekend and at least 3 days a week.
- Requirement: No experience required, will train!!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
- Summary:* Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
2. Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
3. Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
4. Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
5. Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
6. Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
7. Empties and cleans trash containers.
8. Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
9. Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
10. Wipes down glass surfaces.
11. Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
12. Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
13. Responds to guest queries and requests.
14. Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
15. Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 268929