Client Onbrding Sr Analyst-Team Lead
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
+ Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
+ Education: Bachelor’s Degree
+ Job Function: Operations
+ Schedule: Full-time
+ Shift: Day Job
+ Employee Status: Regular
+ Travel Time: No
+ Job ID: 19016371
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions Group provides integrated cash management and
trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector
organizations across the globe. Citi Digital Working Capital, with its full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. It offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid
card programs, trade finance and services
Candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day activities for the Account Servicing Unit High Intensity Team; including aging items, queue management, escalations, and client interface with our internal partners.
This role is for a Team Lead who will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of employees performing high volume of global and domestic account openings for Treasury and Trade Team.
- Deliver weekly queue reviews including a review of all deals in progress, additional projects, and feedback for each team member.
- Write and deliver mid-year and end of year performance reviews.
- Serve as first level escalation contact for internal partners (coverage, service, Account Services hubs) for urgent and erroneously processed items, and questions
- Minimize documentation exceptions and deferrals accepted for US account openings. Track deferrals and ensure no deadlines are missed
- Mentor Team Members on best practices and requirements for all global and domestic processes
- Maintain PCM of current processes, documented exceptions, and internal contacts
- Act as manager review r in maker/checker/manager review process to ensure only correct documentation is accepted
- Identify and lead process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with global documentation processes
- 3+ years of management experience
- MS Office proficiency in: Word, Excel, Visio, and MS Access a plus
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.