Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). Responsibilities:
- The Analyst is responsible for developing optimal data automation solutions for various data mining, data reporting, customer insight dashboard, account projection and marketing investment forecast by using tools/languages like SAS, SQL, Python etc.
- The Analyst is also going to help us improve data and forecast efficiency by enhancing existing data reporting processes, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deliver customized and automated reports and synthesize the data and reports into actionable insights to influence and drive business and marketing strategies for the Card businesses
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in knowledge of business applications,data usage and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools
- Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries
- Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of change management and business continuity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours