Technical Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Supports for End to End Technology for programs and projects.
Performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery.
Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects.
Manages multiple projects or a single major project.
Partners with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements for technology solutions.
• General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
• Ability to navigate through techical discussions, influence discussions, and gain consensus on topics such as design, timing, and scope
• Fully conversant with Agile Lean Software Delivery Life Cycle and/or iterative development life cycles.
• Ability to work in an high paced work environment
• Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
• Organized and detail oriented, able to manage multiple workstreams
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to solicit input from others
Posting Date : 05/16/2019
Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.